Write For CarsHeadline
If you want to write a detailed news article or car review for the website, I’ll be happy to publish it!
You will have instant access to the readers here and be able to include a link to your own website within the content. This way you can get some of my readers to your website as well.
We maintain a high standard of quality on CarsHeadline and guest posts are held to the same standards.
These are the qualities we’re looking for when reviewing potential guest posts –
- Be high quality and informative
- Must be automotive based
- Backed up with real world evidence
- Include appropriate images to guide readers
- Readers walk away with something new or interesting to share
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts-
- Tone of voice should be casual like you’re talking to a friend
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
- No pretentious business tones
- No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- Please write a minimum of 350 words
Format your content in this structure-
- At least 1 heading, though we’d prefer more
- Short, concise paragraphs
Please note that we retain the right to edit your article to better fit the website once it’s been approved.
Remember, your content must be interesting and provide the readers with something they would share with their friends.
Feel free to take a look at the examples below to get a better idea of what I am looking for-
- First Lamborghini Centenario Roadster Ever Built Delivered In California
- 5 of the Best Car Modifications For Any Vehicle
- McLaren P1 LM Destroys the Lamborghini Huracan Performante’s Nurburgring Record
- 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE Faster than Ferrari, Lamborghini at the Nurburgring
- Aston Martin’s Valkyrie is Coming, and It’s More Insane than We Thought
Still Want To Be Published On The Blog?
If you still want to have your article published on CarsHeadline then please get in touch with us and include:
- An introduction. Tell us about yourself!
- Provide examples of previous work or articles
- A list of potential article titles/ideas
- If you’ve already written the article – include it
Visit our Contact Us page to send a message.